You can use TextMe Up to call your friend worldwide!
1. If you already know your friend's country code you can dial directly from the dial page
+ (country code) (area code) (number)
Here are some examples, to call your friend:
- in France, dial : +33 (erase 0 from area code) (number)
- in Mexico, dial : +52 (area code) (number), +521 (area code) (number) if you want to reach a cell phone with a 2 digits area code,
- in Philippines, dial : +63 (area code) (number)
- in Pakistan, dial : +92 (area code) (number)
- in Chili, dial : +56 (area code) (number)
- in UK, dial : +44 (erase 0 from area code) (number)
Don't forget the "+" , do NOT dial 00.
- Tap flag icon
- Select the country you want to call
- Dial the number without the country code (You may need to remove the first 0 on the number depending on the country)
For iOS users, please click here!