You can use TextMe Up to call your friend worldwide!
First tap dialer icon
1. If you already know your friend's country code you can dial directly from the dial page
+ (tap a long 0) - country code - area code - number
Here are some examples, to call your friend:
- in France, dial : +33 (erase 0 from area code-number)
- in Mexico, dial : +52 (area code-number), +521 (area code-number) if you want to reach a cell phone with a 2 digits area code,
- in Philippines, dial : +63 (area code -number)
- in Pakistan, dial : +92 (area code-number)
- in Chili, dial : +56 (area code-number)
- in UK, dial : +44 (area code-number)
Don't forget the "+" , do NOT dial 00.
- Tap flag icon
- Select the country you want to call
- Dial the number without the country code
Please know that in order to call your your contacts directly, you need to save their number in your address book as +(country code)(number).
For example, if I want to call the French number 06XXXXXXXX, I need to save this contact in my device's contacts list as +336XXXXXXXX.
For Android users, please click here!