If you 're having audio problems while in a call, please follow the guidelines below:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of TextMe up.
- Check that you have your volume correctly set. Double check your (and your friend's) mute feature.
- Ensure that you and your friend have a good network connection.
- If you are using a tablet, make sure to use a headset to get a better sound.
New!! If you are using 6.x.x (Android M or above), please double check your permissions on your device settings:
- Tap Settings
- Tap Apps
- Look for TextMe Up
- Tap Permissions
- Activate at least Microphone and phone to be able to use your App.
If you continue experiencing audio issues, please submit a request at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Make sure to provide as much details about the issue as possible.